Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week #28

Well, I sent some pictures. Hopefully you get them. I feel like they were sent in some weird format again. But I don't know how to change it. And we use the computers at the Mesa Regional family history center... and the computers are kind of slow. So I don't have time to try and figure it out. Hopefully, Julie can decode it again if they don't go through right! haha. 


Well this week has gone by really fast. It's so hard to believe that it's time to write you guys again! So weird. This past week I hit 7 months out. Sometimes that really freaks me out! I told Sister Falcon (who only has 2.5 transfers left) and she was like it's going to fly by. You're practically done. And I was like NOOO! I still have to learn Spanish! haha. It's good though. 

Well, today is technically not even my p-day. The entire mission (except the VC sisters) have p-day on Monday. And so sometimes the mission schedules meetings for Tuesday. which is a problem when your p-day is Tuesday! But it's okay! We are taking a couple hours today, and then we'll take the rest of the time tomorrow. Sometimes we just take it when we can; which works just fine for me.

Funny story. Well not actually. But it's a story. We live in a house with some members. And we have our own little door... it's still on the front of the house. And we always park our car in the front of the house. So the car and the door to our room are fairly close,  both visible from street view. Well,  one night last week we were coming home, and I don't remember why but we had a lot of stuff to carry in the house, and I had a hard time unlocking the door and getting in. Well. Fast forward to the next morning when we are getting ready to go out for the day and I CAN'T FIND THE KEYS. Yeah.   After like 10 minutes of searching we discover that they are still in the door to the house (outside). The car could have been stolen SO easily. So. Yeah. We were very thankful to God that he protected them all night. And we said sorry for being so careless (oops!). 

We had two of our investigators (Evelin and Paola) go to girl's camp this week. Which was so awesome. I'm so glad they got to go because they had such an incredible experience. They were really nervous because they don't really know anyone or anything. But they both loved it and I'm so glad that they went! We have a young men campout coming up this weekend and should have 6 nonmembers going. (only two are our investigators... but we're hoping the others will become investigators! haha). School here starts next week. So hard to believe that's it is that time already. Well they start really early here... but even so. 

Well I need to get going! I love you all so much and hope that everything is going well!!

Have a good week!!

Love,
Hermana Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment