WELL. This week has gone by so much faster than the week before! The week before was just super long and I had so much so to do, and I was exhausted, but once I made it through the next p-day I was fine! 

A couple questions to answer... The mission rule for music is SUPER lax. Like anything goes, as long as you can feel the Spirit while you are listening to it. My companion has this CD that is Spanish like Christian music... I'm enjoying it. I don't really remember everything that I said last week... I was soo tired when I was writing! So sorry if I repeat things... We do have a car, we're very lucky! There are 3 sets of missionaries that make up our district, and we are all serving in the same ward. Sister Sordes, another sister in my district is the one that knows Uncle Larry and Aunt Arlene really well. So it has been really fun getting to serve with her so much. I feel like I may have told everyone about that already... We are allowed to nap on p-day... thank goodness! I think our p-day is Tuesday next week.. so don't look for a letter from me until then! 

      This week we really started preparing for the Easter Pageant. We had meetings all Saturday morning. It was fun and got us really excited. We met with the entire cast of the pageant. It's so awesome. There are like 400 of them. Apparently in past years they have had Elders work the grounds outside while the VC sisters stayed in the Visitors' Center. Well this year they are having no Elders work the pageant. Only sisters. So all sisters assigned to the VC stay inside working the VC (there are 22 of us). All of the full-field sisters in the Mesa Mission will work outside... but we only have like 20 full-field sisters... Which isn't enough. So we've pulled all of the Tempe Mission sisters and they will be working it every night. So that's going to be way cool. I got to meet the Tempe Mission President, President Howes--He's super awesome. 

      Last week I think I talked about our investigator a little bit. He's an investigator that we have been working with. He's 24, and has been working with the missionaries for about 3 months. Well it's been a long week with him. Towards the beginning of the week we committed him to baptism for March 24th (THIS SATURDAY!) Well we found out that HE GOT HIT BY A CAR WHILE RIDING HIS BIKE. Insane right? So we were freaking out because we didn't know what was going on or if he was okay... and we were working the VC so we couldn't leave. We have some really awesome people in our ward that know him really well.. so they went to the hospital and took care of him.. they were there all night. He was totally fine like two days later but it definitely gave us a scare. We had a couple of lessons with him that went really well and he's totally ready for Saturday. And then on Saturday he like fell of the face of the Earth. He would just like text us weird things.. and then never answer his phone. It was just so weird. He ignored us for two days... didn't come to church yesterday. We like didn't know what to do. He had an interview with our mission president yesterday.. didn't come to that. He finally called us this morning and we rescheduled his interview for tomorrow. I think he's doing okay. We'll see if we have a baptism on Saturday or not!

     We're also working with another girl! She's 18... and speaks english so I love teaching her :] She's so awesome, and totally wants to get baptized. She's ready too. We went to watch the new Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration movie with her and while we were there she decided that it would be cool to be baptized the day the church was organized, April 6th! We were so excited. Then she got home, and told her parents... and her parents think it's too fast-they want her to wait a year. She doesn't technically need their permission because she is 18, but she's still in High School and still lives with them. So we are going to try and talk to her parents later this week. It's just been a week of ups and downs for us! 

     My Spanish is coming along. It's really tough.. I don't understand a lot that is going on and it's just hard. I'm at the VC half the time where I speak English most of the time. But this week I realized that I have been using Hermana McKee as my crutch. We always teach together and so I don't feel like I have to talk very much or I just am scared to try. But this week while I was working the VC a couple came in, the wife only spoke Spanish, but the husband knew English. I was the only Spanish sister that was available, so I took them on a tour, and I was fine. They were members and were really understanding, and the husband would help me when I couldn't think of a particular word... but it went really well. And at the end I realized that I can do it... I just need to push myself. So the rest of the week I've just been doing it. And it's tough... and embarrassing sometimes when I don't know what to say and I'm in front of a big group of people... but I figure that is how I'm going to learn. 

     Every third Sunday night, we have a fireside for all the Spanish wards in the Mesa area, that we put on. The missionaries practice songs for  2 hours beforehand, and recent converts talk and share their conversion stories. It was fun singing in Spanish... I sang in one of the  musical numbers... and it is just a great event to bring investigators to. It's also fun to have like tons of us missionaries together beforehand. It's awesome, and it went really well. President Ellsworth and his wife came, and he spoke. I knew he spoke Spanish, but it was fun to hear him talk. 

      I ate like 20 tamales this week. It's... awesome. They were SERIOUSLY spicey.. my body isn't really used to all of this food and I was really sick one night after dinner... but I'm feeling a lot better.. and I guess I better just start getting used to it! hah. 

      I'm doing really well. I honestly love what I'm doing. This week has gone by soo fast and I can already feel that my entire mission is going to do that. I love you all so much!!

Love,
Hermana Larson