So I was totally wrong.. I thought that my p-day this week was on Tuesday, but because Easter Pageant starts tomorrow they changed it back to Monday! But things are going pretty well here. We are just getting ready for the pageant! The dress rehearsal starts tomorrow, so we have been having a lot of meetings. We had one with security... that was funny. They set up 10,000 chairs in the audience on Saturday morning. It is so cool to have all of those chairs, I might send a picture of it. It got me super excited. We have been going around and talking to tons of investigators and less actives, trying to invite them to the pageant.

       Saturday night our investigator, Emanuel got baptized! It was really well attended and we are just so excited for him. Afterwards he got up and bore his testimony to everyone that was there. And it was just awesome--he really has it all figured out. Last night he went out with us to visit other people and I asked him if he is going to serve a mission. He is 24, and he said that he might. We'll see.

       Sunday was fast Sunday here, and during fast and testimony meeting, my companion, Hermana McKee told me that I should get up and bare my testimony, because the people will get to know me and respect me more. But I was  terrified! It's one thing to talk in Spanish in the MTC where no one knows what you are talking about, and it's another to talk in front of an entire ward of native Spanish speakers! I was like umm NO! haha. She was I'll go okay I'm going to go, you come with me. She was like okay. So I got up to go and she totally didn't go with me. haha. But I was already standing up.  I got up there and it went really okay. hah. That's been the toughest thing for me here-the language. I'm sure it is for most people that are learning a foreign language on their mission. It's really tough  though, because I'm in the states trying to learn a language, and I'm in the visitors' center all the time where I pretty much only speak English. But it's okay, I know that the visitors' center is part of my calling, and that I will be blessed for being here.

      Dinners here are always very... interesting. haha. Last night I got so sick! The desert was this milk rice thing. I'm sure some people really like it, but my stomach was just not okay with it! I would put it in my mouth and just swallow it without chewing so that I didn't have to taste it! haha. It's awesome. I feel very cultured here... even though I am only in Arizona!

      Sorry my letter this week is a little bit on the shorter side. I love you all though so much!  Oh and this week I got a letter from Sister Blonquist. She had her primary class all write notes and draw pictures for me. It was way cute... 

Oh and one day I was at the visitors' center just walking around talking with people, and Sister McKee was like Siste Larson come over here... so I did and her ENTIRE family was there.  Her brother lives in Phoenix and they were all visiting them for Spring Break and decided to come visit her at the visitors' center. It's just so funny. They were really nice and it was fun to meet them all. It's just funny that I met sister Cottrell's family, and now Sister McKee's... funny funny.

I hope you are doing well! Here in the field we have an hour to email... which is a lot more the than the 30 minutes we got in the MTC. So sometimes I feel myself trying to fly through the email that I send to everyone, and then realize that I have a ton of time left!
Sunday during church we got a phone call from president. Apparently two of our VC sisters were in the hospital and he just asked if we wouldn't mind going to pick them up. So we got to leave the mission because the hospital was in the Tempe mission.  The Sisters are doing okay. Apparently one of them had been really sick and was like throwing up and passing out. So at 3 in the morning her companion called president and he and Sister Ellsworth came and took them to the hospital. When they told me that I was just like ... poor president. They are saints. They have over 200 missionaries and are on call alll the time. Being a mission president is HARD work. He interviewed Emanuel who got baptized this week. He is just always driving all over the place and on the phone and interviewing. Bless his heart! I'm sure it's the same for all mission presidents!!!!
The Tempe Mission had transfers this week, and apparently whenever they get new missionaries from the airport they come straight to the Visitors' Center to take pictures and to just get the new missionaries aquanted with it. Even though it is in our mission.. its SUPER close and they are allowed to come with their investigators. Well, I had no idea that they were coming. And I was working the front desk, so when they came I  greeted them. And Sister Howes (the mission president's wife) was wanted a tour of the whole visitors' center. I didn't know exactly what they wanted and I felt so dumb.. but it went well!  At the end she said,  oh thank you so much! You are just so darling!  Funny.

I have to get going... Time's up! But I love you all so much!