Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Post #57


Hey everyone!

This week has been crazy. And good. And hard. I've had days where I just break down crying--not sure how I'm going to do it anymore. And days where I've been really happy and have seen so many miracles. So I guess all in all it's been a pretty typical missionary week :]

Last week we had an awesome zone conference! The spirit was so strong. The theme was Teach Clear, Use the Scriptures, and Bear Testimony. I think the mission is just really focusing on our teaching skills. We have SO many new missionaries coming that we have new missionaries training new missionaries! It's incredible seeing all the growth in the mission though.

Last p-day our whole zone went to Golfland and played mini-golf, which was really fun because honestly we don't do a ton of fun things on our p-day. We have so many things that need to get done that we barely have time finish that! But I'm glad that we went because it's always fun to get out and do something! Especially now as the weather is so beautiful! It's really perfect, not too hot, not too cold. But it won't last long. I can feel the Summer coming!

The cast for the Easter Pageant has started practicing outside everyday and it's so cool to walk out of the visitors' center and see it getting ready! We are inviting everyone we see on the streets and are praying that there are people in our area that will go to it and feel the spirit. We dropped a lot of investigators this week. They just aren't prepared, aren't progressing. And I think that that induced my mini breakdown. There are so many people in our area, but I just feel like I don't have time to find them! It's actually a struggle that a lot of the sisters in the VC are having since they changed the schedule in the VC (we are there SO much more). So it'll be interesting to see what president does next transfer. I have had a feeling lately that I might go full-field this next transfer in the area with Sister Aquino. She's never been full-field before. And even though I've already have my 3--let's be honest, anything can happen. And this is my last opportunity to be full-field, because your last transfer is always in the VC.

Anyways. This is not the most exciting letter ever... sorry! But I love you all! Have a great MARCH! Can you believe it?? :]

Love,  Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment